My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected to the new homepage in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
http://blaynehaggart.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Get you ACTA text, right here!

I'm editing one of my dissertation case studies so I don't have time to look at it right now, but, for your reading pleasure, here's a leaked copy of the text of the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA), dated January 18 (h/t Geist).

Personally, I'm looking forward to never again writing the words "may contain" when talking about the ACTA.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Get you ACTA text, right here!

I'm editing one of my dissertation case studies so I don't have time to look at it right now, but, for your reading pleasure, here's a leaked copy of the text of the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA), dated January 18 (h/t Geist).

Personally, I'm looking forward to never again writing the words "may contain" when talking about the ACTA.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment