My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected to the new homepage in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
http://blaynehaggart.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

No good deed goes unpunished

Personally, if someone explained to me that they were late in replying to an offer of admission to a Masters program because, "I'm in rural Tanzania teaching kids to read and my Internet access is a bit spotty," I'd give them a scholarship, not put them on a waiting list.

But that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

No good deed goes unpunished

Personally, if someone explained to me that they were late in replying to an offer of admission to a Masters program because, "I'm in rural Tanzania teaching kids to read and my Internet access is a bit spotty," I'd give them a scholarship, not put them on a waiting list.

But that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment